02 Dec Marketing Coordinator – Miami
The marketing coordinator provides administrative assistance and support for marketing projects and sales activities for Generation Farms, a subsidiary of Optimum Agriculture FL, LLC. Reporting to Moxxy Marketing, Generation Farms’ marketing agency, the position is based in Generation Farms’ downtown Miami, FL office.
- Takes notes at meetings, inputs into common computer system and distributes as appropriate.
- Reviews copy, artwork, agency and printers’ proofs as requested for quality control purposes.
- Coordinates with IT department for employee system setup of email, file server access, etc.
- Manages GS1 account and creation of GTIN numbers and barcodes.
- Keeps apprised of Generation Farms’ brands/products/services/marketing developments; proactively shares news with agency team.
- Keeps electronic and paper documents organized and appropriately filed, and maintains files on all project activities; maintains correspondence files, approvals, copy, forms/documents, etc.
- With oversight and direction from the marketing agency, maintains social media sites.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all communications, including calls, texts, emails and messages from project management software.
- Coordinates and procures outside purchases needed to complete projects.
- Maintains inventory of branded promotional items and clothing; coordinates with vendors to procure and reorder same
- Assists in the development of creative strategies and content/copy as required for approved projects.
- Makes website updates as needed and directed by agency and/or Generation Farms leadership.
- Maintains email marketing database
- Conducts research to support tradeshow participation, new product launches, packaging changes and other marketing initiatives.
- Provides administrative supports to sales team as required.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ administrative support and/or project coordination experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in marketing or advertising agency preferred.
- Familiarity with agricultural industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Skilled at providing support on multiple projects simultaneously.
- S/he is a conscientious team player and a good organizer.
- Strong organizational skills and project planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- S/he is an effective and creative problem solver, exhibiting initiative and a take-charge attitude.
- Superior project coordination skills and is adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
Hours are Monday through Friday, and include occasional weekend and evening work.
Bilingual in Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing) is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employees is required to use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, touch and use tools, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, bend, lift, reach , push, grasp, balance, kneel, crouch, crawl, grasp, talk, hear, and walk during the course of employment. The Employee is regularly required to walk 30% of the time, stand 30% of the time and sit 40% of the time. The employee will occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs. The Employee may use computer, phone, copier and other office equipment in the course of a day. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee may be required to travel for business purposes.
Job Type: Full time, hourly position
Compensation Range: $22-$25 per hour USD
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off